WOD Mon 7-22-13July 21, 2013
WOD Wed 7-24-13 “Filthy Fifty”July 23, 2013
Programming note: Due to the CrossFit Games CFM will be inviting CFER athletes up for Saturday WODs at CFM this weekend and modifying several class sessions for the upcoming weekend and next week. Check the schedule for the latest
Don’t Forget about Marina Madness dockside in Manitowoc Saturday afternoon starting at 4:00PM. WOD, food, drinks, and an awesome yacht courtesy of the Wingas! Bring a chair for the bonfire and whatever drinks and sides you want to eat.
Friday morning 7/26 the 8am and 9am classes will be cancelled (5am and evening wods are on)
Monday night 7/29 the 6PM, and 7PM Olympic Lifting Classes will be cancelled (5pm and 8pm are on)
3 rounds NFT:
10 pass throughs
15 sec L-Sit (on floor, rings, parallettes, etc
1 round through Burgner warmup
Strength: Shoulder press
5 x 1 working up from 75% to 95% of your 1RM
– Final set for max reps or new PR single
– Beginner/Novice – may perform 5 x 3, but the final reps should be challenging!
20 minutes – E.O.M.
Even – 10 shoulders to overhead (anyhow) 95/65
Odd – 10 Hang Power Snatch (same weight as above)
1) Arm/shoulder rotations – 10x L/R, small, large
2) LAX ball – middle back and sub-scap – 30 reps per arm
3) Chest stretch at wall – 2 min L/R