What is CrossFit Kids?
“CrossFit Kids is not merely a scaled down version of CrossFit. It is entirely and absolutely CrossFit, geared and designed for a special population and the specific development needs of that population” – Mikki Lee Martin, CrossFit Kids Co-Founder
CFM Kids provides a well-rounded physical fitness program for the next generation of CrossFitters ages 6 to 18 which includes:
- Skill instruction on fundamental movements.
- Age-appropriate strength and conditioning packaged in a fun, engaging group experience.
- Positive, team-oriented atmosphere that builds confidence and independence compliments your child’s other sports programs when followed on a consistent basis by increasing their endurance, stamina, flexibility, agility, coordination, accuracy, and balance.
CF Kids (Ages 6-11)
- Monday 4:00 pm – 4:35 pm
- Wednesday 4:00 pm – 4:35 pm
- Friday 4:00 pm – 4:35 pm
CF Adv Kids/Teens (Ages 12-16+)
- Tuesday 4:00 pm- 4:45 pm
- Thursday 4:00 pm- 4:45 pm
- Friday 4:25 pm- 5:10 pm
For Pricing Information: See the “GETTING STARTED” Tab at the top of the page.
For More Information: Please contact Coach Audrey: email@example.com